On Tuesday (2/14) the HOA Management company sent out an HOA wide email about the Board of Directors meeting on Thursday (2/16). If you didn’t get the email it likely means you should check that they have the correct email on file. The address on file is how they will send out information about things like annual meetings and votes.
What to do if you didn’t get it?
- Check you spam/junk folder for something from CREEKVIE@ciramail.com titled “BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING”. If you found it, make sure your email program doesn’t make it spam/junk mail.
- Login to the resident portal (http://www.ciranet.com/ResidentPortal) and under “My Account” then “Account Information” check that your email address (and other contact info) is correct.
- Contact the HOA management company and ask for assistance.
Don’t forget the monthly board meeting is coming up soon! Thursday, February 16, at 6:30 the board will meet at the pool. Residents are encouraged to attend, but, unlike annual meetings, there will be no opportunity for resident participation or comment.
We are currently looking for Creekview community volunteers to help plan and organize a community-wide “Summer Fest” event. We would love to get all of our neighbors together for some fun in the sun! Please email email@example.com if you would be interested in helping out!
From the city of Cedar Park:
Sneak Peek July 15 of plans for “Destination: Bell Boulevard”!
Get a sneak peek of the plan
Wednesday, July 15, 2015, 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Cedar Park High School Cafeteria, 2150 Cypress Creek Road
You gave us some big ideas for Bell Boulevard – An economically vibrant corridor. Play up natural assets. A place that is uniquely “Cedar Park.” Community Involvement. Places to shop, dine, live and work. Maintain mobility along the corridor.
We listened. Now, come see what we plan to present to City Council and what it could take to get this project going.
The presentation begins at 7 but there is plenty to see and do prior to and following the presentation. Explore the “Tunnel of Perspective” exhibit, participate in the “Interactive Dot Exercise” and more. It promises to be FUN, INTERACTIVE and INTERESTING!
RSVP now via Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/events/872425772793638/> for this final public workshop for Destination: Bell Boulevard, Wednesday, July 15, 2015, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the Cedar Park High School Cafeteria, 2150 Cypress Creek Road. Again, the presentation begins at 7 but there will be a lot to look at and do before and after the presentation.
For more information, visit www.DestinationBellBlvd.com.
Did you know we have a Residents page? Its only for Creekview residents and will have content only for you! You must register on the site to get access.
There is a two step process:
1. Register on the site here: http://www.thecreekview.com/wp-login.php?action=register or try to access the Resident page.
2. Once your information is verified with the HOA (name and address) you will be given resident access on the site. You can check you access by trying to get to the Residents page.
If you have any problems with getting access please use the Contact page and email the web admin.
The community would like to welcome Jason Wolf as the newest board member of the Creekview HOA.
Thank you to Geri for her service as a board member for last couple of years.