Wednesday, January 25, 2017, 6:30 p.m.
Creekview Pool Area: 1800 Slate Creek, Cedar Park, TX 789613
Call to Order – 6:30 pm
Approval of the November 21, 2016 Board of Directors Meeting Minutes
1. Financial Status – Operating Acct. Cash balance $21,226; Replacement fund balance $78,732
2. Collection Status – There are 12 delinquent homeowners totaling $3,399
3. Violation Status – There are 18 homJoineowners with open violations
i. Rules for utilization and enforcement
ii. After hours parking violations and towing (notice, signage language, and sign placement)
iii. Bulletin Board
iv. Update on security cameras, alert, and messaging
2. Review Deed Restrictions
i. Increase understanding items subject to enforcement
ii. Develop the language for notice to membership on the process to amend governing documents
iii. Discuss vote process for Creekview HOA and direction of uncast votes reverting to Board of Directors
3. Update on water/ wastewater usage for previous years
4. Discuss recognition for past Secretary/Treasurer; Paul Bumpus
5. 2016 annual meeting minutes
6. 2017 annual budget
i. Can be found on resident portal under my documents
7. Proposed 2017 annual meeting date
8. Status of website and current data as managed by webmaster- Vaden
9. List of HOA committees
i. Review current volunteers
ii. Recruit additional participation
• Adjourn to Executive Session
This will be a closed session not open to homeowners.
All – I regret to inform you that we are having to perform emergency repairs on the water line for the pool. This results in the fact that we will be having to shut down the pool for the next few days. RealManage has already scheduled an emergency service call.
We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.
In preparation for the Summer Season, the pool will be closed from May 3rd to May 6th due to the painting of the pool house. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions please feel free to call RealManage at 1-866-473-2573
From the city of Cedar Park:
Sneak Peek July 15 of plans for “Destination: Bell Boulevard”!
Get a sneak peek of the plan
Wednesday, July 15, 2015, 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Cedar Park High School Cafeteria, 2150 Cypress Creek Road
You gave us some big ideas for Bell Boulevard – An economically vibrant corridor. Play up natural assets. A place that is uniquely “Cedar Park.” Community Involvement. Places to shop, dine, live and work. Maintain mobility along the corridor.
We listened. Now, come see what we plan to present to City Council and what it could take to get this project going.
The presentation begins at 7 but there is plenty to see and do prior to and following the presentation. Explore the “Tunnel of Perspective” exhibit, participate in the “Interactive Dot Exercise” and more. It promises to be FUN, INTERACTIVE and INTERESTING!
RSVP now via Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/events/872425772793638/> for this final public workshop for Destination: Bell Boulevard, Wednesday, July 15, 2015, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the Cedar Park High School Cafeteria, 2150 Cypress Creek Road. Again, the presentation begins at 7 but there will be a lot to look at and do before and after the presentation.
For more information, visit www.DestinationBellBlvd.com.
Did you know we have a Residents page? Its only for Creekview residents and will have content only for you! You must register on the site to get access.
There is a two step process:
1. Register on the site here: http://www.thecreekview.com/wp-login.php?action=register or try to access the Resident page.
2. Once your information is verified with the HOA (name and address) you will be given resident access on the site. You can check you access by trying to get to the Residents page.
If you have any problems with getting access please use the Contact page and email the web admin.
The community would like to welcome Jason Wolf as the newest board member of the Creekview HOA.
Thank you to Geri for her service as a board member for last couple of years.